Happy Wednesday you beautiful people! The sun is shining and it’s a brand new month. I can’t wait to see what February has in store for me!
I love being able to come home for lunch every now and then, but I’m always super short on time because I get distracted by Rocwell and just end up snuggling for most of my break!
Enter… the ten-minute taco.
- 2-3 tortilla shells
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1/2 large tomato, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup corn (cooked)
- 1/2 cup black beans (canned)
- 1/3 cup spicy mayo (half vegan mayo, half sriracha)
- Pickled red onion (optional) – use fresh finely chopped red onion instead if none on hand
- 1 tsp each of cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, cinnamon, salt, and pepper
- 1/4 cup veggie broth or water
- Cook beans, corn, all spices, and veggie broth in a pan over medium-high heat. Cook until beans and corn are warm throughout, about 5 minutes.
- Chop all of your veggies while your beans are cooking to save on time.
- Add your bean and corn mixture to your tortillas and add your toppings! Feel free to add additional toppings like olives, hot peppers, cilantro, salsa, etc.
Enjoy your quick and easy lunch!
With peace, love, and plants,